e-Merge Real Estate has been a top selling agency in Ohio year after year. That is due in large part to our commitment to marketing our properties aggressively. Here are just some of the ways we make sure your property gets before the most potential buyers.
- We invest in premium services for the national databases, such as Realtor.com and Zillow.com, so that your listing has the world at its feet. We also make sure your listing appears in a dizzying array of other sites, even specialized ones, if your property warrants it.
- Our website www.e-Merge.com makes it easy for buyers to find your property, and the professional design speaks volumes about who we – and you – are. We also have developed ingenious strategies to help our site figure prominently in Web searches, so buyers find us fast and first.
- Properties are submitted to a comprehensive website which contains all Athens County MLS listings. This means that we stay in front of all the region's agents, who we encourage to show your property.
- Our agents develop other, personalized advertising strategies for their clients, strategies that have garnered awards and top results in the region.
- Our yard signs have that same professional look that pops when buyers drive by. The look says, “I have listed with the best!”
- The Athens Messenger is also an advertising tool. So not everything is virtual. We make sure we cover “tried and true” too.
- And speaking of old school, our experienced, full-time agents have enviable contact lists, and they work them. We also are deeply involved in our community and its organizations. We take leadership roles. We are involved in a spectrum of activities. All that means we know lots and lots of people who could become your buyers.
- e-Merge Real Estate experiences high walk-in traffic, and in addition, anyone can find our new listings in the lobby of our building 24/7. Our building is located on the busy State St. artery, which means high traffic and visibility.
- A large roadside billboard on S.R. 33 going East into Athens advertises e-Merge Real Estate to drivers entering the city from points north (which is where most of Ohio lives).